ANSE in EU Projects
“Professional and Managerial Staff taking the responsibility to develop competences and attitudes for innovation” (EUROCADRES)
The project will start 1 December 2009 and will last 12 months (with possible extension of max. 6 months if necessary).
As partner organisation within this project, ANSE will contribute to the project by following activities:
- Taking part in three steering committee meetings in Brussels for elaborating on the project activities,
- Participating in four national/regional events,
- Participating in the final European conference in Brussels
- Taking an active role in the final analysis report,
- Disseminating the results through ANSE's website and network and/or internal media/information channels.
Download: Professional and Managerial Staff: Social Responsibility for Innovation (PDF)